This bag from Sailart Fashion is unique. It is made from sailed canvas. On this bag you will find an indication of which boat and which sail was used here in the upcycling process. The sea and the endless expanse of wind and weather gave the cloth the patina that makes this bag unmistakable.
Back Bag XL
- Dimensions: 35 x 16 cm, height: 49 cm when closed, 59 cm when unrolled
- Material:Dacron canvas of a mainsail
- The clew has been used as a design feature on this bag - authentic down to the last detail
- large inside pocket
- completely lined with a water-repellent membrane
- three different carrying options - in the hand, over the shoulder and as a backpack
- solid zipper
- Can also be closed with three LOXX fasteners
- washable at 30 degrees
What is upcycling?
|Shipping weight:||1,50 Kg|
|environment:||Recycling: used canvas material is washed and processed into trendy, chic products.|
|item picture note :||Decorative items Items are not included in the scope of delivery. Numbers that are sewn or printed on are chosen at random and may differ from the images!|
- 100% polyester
Advantages of polyester fabrics
The industrially produced synthetic continuous threads impress with their special properties. They are characterized by allergy-neutral properties and ease of care that modern clothing cannot be imagined without. The fabric is wrinkle-free, tear-resistant, weather-resistant and can hardly soak up with water. As a result, the polyester threads are predestined for the production of fabrics for sportswear that, for example, has to dry quickly or is water-repellent as rainwear.
Dacron canvas and tarpaulin fabric are made of synthetic fiber. They repel dirt and moisture. When exposed to excessive heat, these fibers stick together and become brittle.
- Hand wash at max. 30 degrees
- Use detergents without discoloration or bleach
- not suitable for tumble drying