White-gray "Langang Mini" backpack for small trips
The strong backpack shore leave gets a little travel companion. Sleek and modern , the Landgang Mini offers all the functionalities of its big brother - in a compact format, like a zip pocket on the side for a smartphone.
Backpacks made from canvas are made from used materials. As a sail, each of these backpacks has already proven what wood - sorry: cloth it is made of. Robust, stable, water-repellent and resilient are the typical attributes of the original 360 ° canvas bags.
- Division: 1 spacious main compartment, small zipped compartment on the side suitable for a smartphone
- Equipment: lashing strap inside, paddedRisers
- Dimensions: 27 cm x 38 cm x 12 cm, weight 550 g
- Color: white, gray bottom
- Material: 100% polyester - recycled Dacron canvas
|Shipping weight:||1,00 Kg|
|item picture note :||Sewn or printed numbers are chosen arbitrarily and may differ from the images! Decorative articles Articles are not included in the scope of delivery.|
|environment:||Recycling : used canvas material is washed and processed into trendy, chic products.|
- 100% polyester
Advantages of polyester fabrics
The industrially produced synthetic continuous threads impress with their special properties. They are characterized by allergy-neutral properties and ease of care that modern clothing cannot be imagined without. The fabric is wrinkle-free, tear-resistant, weather-resistant and can hardly soak up with water. As a result, the polyester threads are predestined for the production of fabrics for sportswear that, for example, has to dry quickly or is water-repellent as rainwear.
Dacron canvas and tarpaulin fabric are made of synthetic fiber. They repel dirt and moisture. When exposed to excessive heat, these fibers stick together and become brittle.
- Hand wash at max. 30 degrees
- Use detergents without discoloration or bleach
- not suitable for tumble drying