White-gray "Langang Mini" backpack for small trips
The strong backpack shore leave gets a little travel companion. Sleek and modern , the Landgang Mini offers all the functionalities of its big brother - in a compact format, like a zip pocket on the side for a smartphone.
Backpacks made from canvas are made from used materials. As a sail, each of these backpacks has already proven what wood - sorry: cloth it is made of. Robust, stable, water-repellent and resilient are the typical attributes of the original 360 ° canvas bags.
- Division: 1 spacious main compartment, small zipped compartment on the side suitable for a smartphone
- Equipment: lashing strap inside, paddedRisers
- Dimensions: 27 cm x 38 cm x 12 cm, weight 550 g
- Color: white, gray bottom
- Material: 100% polyester - recycled Dacron canvas
Recycling: used canvas material is washed and processed into trendy, chic products.
|item picture note:
||Decorative items Items are not included in the scope of delivery. Numbers that are sewn or printed on are chosen at random and may differ from the images!
This article mainly consists of:
Advantages of polyester fabrics
The industrially produced synthetic continuous threads impress with their special properties. They are characterized by allergy-neutral properties and ease of care that modern clothing cannot be imagined without. The fabric is wrinkle-free, tear-resistant, weather-resistant and can hardly soak up with water. As a result, the polyester threads are predestined for the production of fabrics for sportswear that, for example, has to dry quickly or is water-repellent as rainwear.
Dacron canvas and tarpaulin fabric are made of synthetic fiber. They repel dirt and moisture. When exposed to excessive heat, these fibers stick together and become brittle.
- Hand wash at max. 30 degrees
- Use detergents without discoloration or bleach
- not suitable for tumble drying