White-blue "Langang Mini" backpack for short trips
The sturdy backpack shore leave gets another, small travel companion. Sleek, modern and functional , the Landgang Mini offers all the features of its big brother - compact format and a practical zip pocket on the side, ideally suited for your smartphone.
The 360 ° canvas backpacks are made from used materials. Every backpack in the same range has already proven itself to be a sail on the seven seas in the past. Robust, stable, water-repellent and resilient are the typical properties of the original 360 ° canvas bags.
- Division: 1 spacious main compartment, small zip compartmenton the side suitable for a smartphone
- Equipment: inner lashing strap, padded shoulder straps with waist strap
- Dimensions: 27 cm x 38 cm x 12 cm, weight 550 g
- Color: white, gray bottom
- Material: 100% polyester - recycled Dacron canvas
|Shipping weight:||1,00 Kg|
|environment:||Recycling: used canvas material is washed and processed into trendy, chic products.|
|item picture note:||Decorative items Items are not included in the scope of delivery. Numbers that are sewn or printed on are chosen at random and may differ from the images!|
- 100% polyester
Advantages of polyester fabrics
The industrially produced synthetic continuous threads impress with their special properties. They are characterized by allergy-neutral properties and ease of care that modern clothing cannot be imagined without. The fabric is wrinkle-free, tear-resistant, weather-resistant and can hardly soak up with water. As a result, the polyester threads are predestined for the production of fabrics for sportswear that, for example, has to dry quickly or is water-repellent as rainwear.
Dacron canvas and tarpaulin fabric are made of synthetic fiber. They repel dirt and moisture. When exposed to excessive heat, these fibers stick together and become brittle.
- Hand wash at max. 30 degrees
- Use detergents without discoloration or bleach
- not suitable for tumble drying