Belt bag Bum Bag White Orange with a hip belt made from recycled canvas
Belt pouch made of recycled canvas with orange number and hip belt
A practical belt pouch for the day at the sea or when traveling under the jacket. Ideal for long walks to store all sorts of things Odds and endssuch as amber or shells, but also as practical ones such as wallets, front door keys and for the iphone.
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 13 cm x 5 cm
- Color: white canvas, orange number
- Material: 100% polyester - recycled Dacron canvas
- Note: The number sewn on may differ from the illustration. The numbers are chosen at random.
- Item number: 30463
- EAN: 4251088504553
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Manufacturer: 360 ° bag agency Kramer
- Manufacturer number: 30463
- Brand: 360 ° bag agency Kramer
- Material: Recycling sails
- Colour: White
- Country and Region of Production: Germany
- Manufacturer color: White / orange
|Marke||360° Taschenagentur Kramer|
|Herstellerfarbe||Weiss / Orange|
|Herstellungsland und -region||Deutschland|
|Shipping weight:||0,30 Kg|
|environment:||Recycling: used canvas material is washed and processed into trendy, chic products.|
|item picture note :||Decorative items Items are not included in the scope of delivery. Numbers that are sewn or printed on are chosen at random and may differ from the images!|
- 100% polyester
Advantages of polyester fabrics
The industrially produced synthetic continuous threads impress with their special properties. They are characterized by allergy-neutral properties and ease of care that modern clothing cannot be imagined without. The fabric is wrinkle-free, tear-resistant, weather-resistant and can hardly soak up with water. As a result, the polyester threads are predestined for the production of fabrics for sportswear that, for example, has to dry quickly or is water-repellent as rainwear.
Dacron canvas and tarpaulin fabric are made of synthetic fiber. They repel dirt and moisture. When exposed to excessive heat, these fibers stick together and become brittle.
- Hand wash at max. 30 degrees
- Use detergents without discoloration or bleach
- not suitable for tumble drying