A practical belt bag for a day by the sea or under a jacket when travelling. Ideal for long walks to stow away all sorts of small items, such as amber or shells, but also as practical items such as wallets, house keys and for the iPhone.
- Dimensions: 30cm x 13cm x 5cm
- Color: white canvas, orange number
- Material: 100% polyester - recycled Dacron canvas
- Note: The number sewn on may differ from the illustration. The numbers are chosen at random.
Recycling: used canvas material is washed and processed into trendy, chic products.
|item picture note:
||Decorative items Items are not included in the scope of delivery. Numbers that are sewn or printed on are chosen at random and may differ from the images!
This article mainly consists of:
Advantages of polyester fabrics
The industrially produced synthetic continuous threads impress with their special properties. They are characterized by allergy-neutral properties and ease of care that modern clothing cannot be imagined without. The fabric is wrinkle-free, tear-resistant, weather-resistant and can hardly soak up with water. As a result, the polyester threads are predestined for the production of fabrics for sportswear that, for example, has to dry quickly or is water-repellent as rainwear.
Dacron canvas and tarpaulin fabric are made of synthetic fiber. They repel dirt and moisture. When exposed to excessive heat, these fibers stick together and become brittle.
- Hand wash at max. 30 degrees
- Use detergents without discoloration or bleach
- not suitable for tumble drying