This toiletry bag is made of solid heavy-duty material. There are additional handles at the head ends .
- Material: Polychloride (PVC) - waterproof heavy-duty material
- Zippers on the compartments (splash-proof)
- ideal for water sports, sailing, boating and outdoors
- Size: (40x20x20cm)
|item picture note:
||Decorative items Items are not included in the scope of delivery. Numbers that are sewn or printed on are chosen at random and may differ from the images!
This article consists of:
Advantages of polychloride (PVC)
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) comes in different structures that have different properties. The so-called plasticized PVC-P is a hard and inelastic plastic that is often used to manufacture floors, window profiles, pipes and hard-shell cases. The unplasticized PVC-U is an elastic plastic that is processed into cable insulation, shoe soles, rubber gloves or hoses. This form of polyvinyl chloride is also used in the coating and manufacture of clothing. These manufactured textiles include raincoats and rheumatism underwear.
Dacron canvas and tarpaulin fabric are made of synthetic fiber. They repel dirt and moisture. When exposed to excessive heat, these fibers stick together and become brittle.
- Hand wash at max. 30 degrees
- Use detergents without discoloration or bleach
- not suitable for tumble drying