The wallet for your driving licenses and licenses is made of new Dacron canvas . The eye-catching labeling with canvas numbers is in line with the trend in maritime water sports . Even the seams are sewn in sailmaker''s stitch and look authentic down to the last detail. In this way, the maritime attitude to life can be taken into everyday life in a very fashionable way.
- 1x large pocket with window (8 x 14 cm)
- 3x large pockets (10 x 14 cm)
- 3x pockets in credit card format
- 1x pocket with viewing window in credit card format
- 3x small pockets to unfold (6 x 9.5 cm)
- 1x zipper in the middle with a compartment on the right and a compartment on the left
- Color: white / navy blue
- Dimensions:12 x 17 x 1.5 cm
|item picture note:
||Decorative items Items are not included in the scope of delivery. Numbers that are sewn or printed on are chosen at random and may differ from the images!
This article mainly consists of:
Advantages of polyester fabrics
The industrially produced synthetic continuous threads impress with their special properties. They are characterized by allergy-neutral properties and ease of care that modern clothing cannot be imagined without. The fabric is wrinkle-free, tear-resistant, weather-resistant and can hardly soak up with water. As a result, the polyester threads are predestined for the production of fabrics for sportswear that, for example, has to dry quickly or is water-repellent as rainwear.
Dacron canvas and tarpaulin fabric are made of synthetic fiber. They repel dirt and moisture. When exposed to excessive heat, these fibers stick together and become brittle.
- Hand wash at max. 30 degrees
- Use detergents without discoloration or bleach
- not suitable for tumble drying