- OUTSIDE: two dew-handles for carrying, small compass pendant, canvas number
- DIMENSIONS: 42 x 17 x 36 cm (WxDxH)
- Color: white / red
- Material: 100% polyester - Dacron canvas
|Shipping weight:||1,10 Kg|
|item picture note :||Sewn or printed numbers are chosen arbitrarily and may differ from the images! Decorative articles Articles are not included in the scope of delivery.|
- 100% polyester
Advantages of polyester fabrics
The industrially produced synthetic continuous threads impress with their special properties. They are characterized by allergy-neutral properties and ease of care that modern clothing cannot be imagined without. The fabric is wrinkle-free, tear-resistant, weather-resistant and can hardly soak up with water. As a result, the polyester threads are predestined for the production of fabrics for sportswear that, for example, has to dry quickly or is water-repellent as rainwear.
Dacron canvas and tarpaulin fabric are made of synthetic fiber. They repel dirt and moisture. When exposed to excessive heat, these fibers stick together and become brittle.
- Hand wash at max. 30 degrees
- Use detergents without discoloration or bleach
- not suitable for tumble drying