The weekend can come with this spacious sports and travel bag! Everything you need for sport or on weekend trips finds its place in this cool bag. This bag was sewn by hand from recycled sails , new tarpaulin and great attention to detail. The clear design weekenders are canvas bags that can also be conveniently carried as a backpack. All canvas and tarpaulin backpacks are made from used and new materials . This stylish mix of materials not only looks good, it can also take a lot. Robust, stable, water-repellent and resilient are the typical attributes of these maritime products. Like all original 360 ° canvas bags, the Pirate also has oneProof of origin, which names the ship from whose sails this bag was made.
- Dimensions: 52 cm x 32 cm x 28 cm
- Color: white, orange number, gray straps, navy blue side pockets
- Material: 100% polyester - recycled Dacron canvas and tarpaulin
- Division: 1 main compartment, inside zip pocket, further small inside pockets, outside zip pocket
- Special features: key carabiner inside, leather zipper
Recycling: used canvas material is washed and processed into trendy, chic products.
|item picture note:
||Decorative items Items are not included in the scope of delivery. Numbers that are sewn or printed on are chosen at random and may differ from the images!
This article mainly consists of:
Advantages of polyester fabrics
The industrially produced synthetic continuous threads impress with their special properties. They are characterized by allergy-neutral properties and ease of care that modern clothing cannot be imagined without. The fabric is wrinkle-free, tear-resistant, weather-resistant and can hardly soak up with water. As a result, the polyester threads are predestined for the production of fabrics for sportswear that, for example, has to dry quickly or is water-repellent as rainwear.
Dacron canvas and tarpaulin fabric are made of synthetic fiber. They repel dirt and moisture. When exposed to excessive heat, these fibers stick together and become brittle.
- Hand wash at max. 30 degrees
- Use detergents without discoloration or bleach
- not suitable for tumble drying