- Material b: 500D Tarpulin PVC
- Size : 39 cm x 27 cm x 15.5 cm (HxWxD) 25 liters
- Division : Large main compartment with roll closure, small sealed outer pocket with zip
- Removable and adjustable straps, padded and mesh surface
- waterproof according to IPX8
- Can be worn as a backpack or bag
- Floatable key ring "Sandy Spit"
|Shipping weight:||0,70 Kg|
|Hinweis Artikelbilder:||Dekorationsartikel gehören nicht zum Leistungsumfang.|
- 100% polychloride (PVC)
Advantages of polychloride (PVC)
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) comes in different structures that have different properties. The so-called plasticized PVC-P is a hard and inelastic plastic that is often used to manufacture floors, window profiles, pipes and hard-shell cases. The unplasticized PVC-U is an elastic plastic that is processed into cable insulation, shoe soles, rubber gloves or hoses. This form of polyvinyl chloride is also used in the coating and manufacture of clothing. These manufactured textiles include raincoats and rheumatism underwear.
Dacron canvas and tarpaulin fabric are made of synthetic fiber. They repel dirt and moisture. When exposed to excessive heat, these fibers stick together and become brittle.
- Hand wash at max. 30 degrees
- Use detergents without discoloration or bleach
- not suitable for tumble drying